TODAY @ 3PM ON FEB 7TH 2007 WE GOT ELLIE AND IT WAS A VERY EXCIING MOMENT FOR ALL OF US. WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE CCAA IN HEFIE, THE 3 BABIES WERE ALL READY IN THE ROOM SO WE SURPRISED THEM ALL AND ENTERED WITH TEARS OF JOY. WE DID TAKE A LITTE VIDEO BUT I AM NOT TO SURE IF I CAN GET IT ON THE SITE. HERE ARE SOME PIX OF TODAYS MOMENTS.
STEVE


9 comments:
WOW!! It's 3:30 Tuesday am and we just met Ellie. She is beautiful and you all look so wonderful!! All of a sudden the dream came true and all is well. Love to each of you and to Ellie's caretakers. They look so great-thanks to them. love, gma and gpa lewistown
how beautiful is she!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And she has lots of hair, Yea!
Love to all of you! Can't wait to meet little Ellie!
Curt, Wendy, Derek and Kylee
She is just beautiful!
Congratulations you all look so great! Her hair has really grown as has she since the last picture. God Bless you all and everyone involved in this blessed event! J&B, lewistown
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hill family, Ellie is beautiful.
Have alot of fun and we can't wait to meet her. What a lovely addition to your family.
Your friends Jansie and Rob
Oh My Goodness, Ellie is beautiful! What an amazing moment that must have been meeting her. I'm so thrilled for you guys. Give Bailey and Ellie lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Betty...Miss you all!
Hi from Aunt Wendy-
I better give that Miss Ellie a little trim when I come next week!!
How cute would a little bob be with bangs!!!!!! xoxoxoxox
oh, you guys it makes me cry I'm so over joyed for you all. God truely made this dream come true. God Bless you all. Carri Jean
WOW! What an amazing moment for you all! You gave us all tears of joy this morning!! I'm so happy for you Gretch, a baby that you can actually hold!! She is absolutely beautiful. Praying for you in the next days bonding with Ellie, and safe travels! Love, Pie
What a wonderful way for us to watch your lives unite. We feel such joy for you all. Joy for us too, we have a new family member. I'm so thankful for her care. Love to you all. Lynnette, David and Leah
Post a Comment