There is no place like home!! We arrived safely in Boise on Saturday the 17th. It was a LONG day, but we made it. Bailey and Ellie were perfect travelers (much better than the adults they were traveling with!) and there were about 30 people that met us at the airport to welcome us home. It was fantastic to be back on American soil. We are all settling in nicely. Ellie is crawling around and pulling herself up. She is an incredible little girl and we couldn't be more happy to have her as a daughter. Bailey is also doing very well with the transition, she will go back to school tomorrow and get back in the groove of things. As for Steve and I, we walked around in a blur for a couple of days but the jet lag is slowly disappearing. My parents are here for a few days to help out, so that has been great!
Thanks to all that followed along. We felt your love from half way around the world. I will update periodically, so check back!
Love,
Gretchen
P.S. Pictured are the other couples that traveled with us. Notice the large woman in the swimsuit, she is obviously not Chinese. This was Bailey's favorite sculpture because the crotch of the suit was not visible! Lovely!!!!!


1 comment:
So glad you are home safe and sound and settling in..the highs have been really high and the lows the same but now the energy flowing will get all on the even keel. I can't believe how Ellie just goes with the flow. Great for you and Steve as you are the reason that all goes well with Bailey and Ellie it is in you guys. I have been looking on the internet at homes in the Kuna area and around. I thinking in 3-4 years we want to get on the other side of the Rockies for the milder winters. Yes do keep us posted I love it!JO
Post a Comment