Here are a few photos outside of our hotel room this morning, a little fog, mostly smog!!! The other couple are from out front tonight , the first shot is a lady sweeping the street with 3 cars going by and 1 scooter. The other ones show the street that is right out the front door, with lots of traffic, cars scooters, bikes and walkers.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Here are a few photos outside of our hotel room this morning, a little fog, mostly smog!!! The other couple are from out front tonight , the first shot is a lady sweeping the street with 3 cars going by and 1 scooter. The other ones show the street that is right out the front door, with lots of traffic, cars scooters, bikes and walkers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Bailey, for sure - they all admire you. What a great picture with so many new folks surrounding you. It has to be thrilling and a special feeling. Looks like your rural city is a BUSY place. However, I could not find the rat on the stick!!! We were thrilled to hear Little Ellie talking on the phone last night!! Our love to all, gma and gpa
Melinda, What a great picture of you and the girls!!! I have an 8 x 10 on the frig. It is just beautiful!! Snowing, snowing--but not too cold and little wind--so far; so good! take care and be safe. hoyle and doris
Edited comment:Gretchen, your mother took charge and finished my message to you when I left for lunch ... what I wanted to say was that your comment "she is so cute we can hardly stand it" - really tugs at ones heart - Can't wait to see her in 3 dimension!
Gloria
One day closer to you coming home!!! I'm off to circle meeting-snowing and Dad is home. We love your stories-We are copying them for folks without a computer!!! I get up at 3 am to check for the latest news. Would love to see the babies togther in a photo. Had a great time with Lavoy writing his blog. He hadn't typed since HS--so it was brave of him. Take care of one another--love to all, mom and dad moore
Post a Comment