Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I hope tomorrow that I can post with our travel dates- we have been patiently waiting for a number of days now. A representative from our agency contacted China today to see what is going on- we will see what happens!

Brr- it has been cold here. I feel like we are back in Montana.

I hope to post soon with some great news!

Take care,
Gretchen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to the Hills from the Montana Goodans..We just got home from a road trip to OR and AZ, were gone for about a month. It was rather cool in AZ this year too. We think about you every day Can't imagine the stress you are all under. God is with you as he was through all of your previous obstacales but know this we all are too! Thank you for sharing. JO & BOB

Tracey McRoberts (Miss Tracey) said...

Congratulations Hill Family! It was so exciting and wonderful to wake up this morning and see the pictures of Ellie in your arms. I was so elated all day (and kept getting goosebumps) just knowing that your family is finally together. Thank you for posting all the pictures and stories to keep all us folks in the states updated. Enjoy your beautiful daughters and we look forward to your safe return.
Love,
The Mike McRoberts Family