
We are overjoyed with our new daughter and sister, Ellie Hill. Ellie is in an orphanage located in Dingyuan, Anhui. The province of Anhui (pronounced On-way) is located west of Shanghai.
Ellie's birth date is February 28, 2006. She is just over 9 months old. We hope to go and get her in the middle of January. Please follow our two week journey to China, and feel free to forward this address to your family and friends!
Here is some other info that we received with her pictures:
Chinese Name: Xi Meng Jiao (pronounced She Mang Zhow)
Weight at 7 months: 14.3 lbs
She is attached to her nanny and gets excited when her food comes! (she is obviously our daughter)
We hope to know by Christmas when our exact travel dates will be. As soon as we know, we will post those dates.
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season filled with love and joy!


22 comments:
She's a "chip off the old block" - she has her daddy's "roundness"!!!!
We are very excited and anxious to meet little "Paddy".....
Talk to you later,
Snuts
Totally Awesome! She fits right in the family with those chubby checks!!!!!!! Love to you all.
Curt, Wendy and the rugrats!
hello kuna hills!
congrats to you guys!!
we're excited to come to ID to see our new niece/cousin when she arrives.
Steve, we'll see you in 3 weeks for the big game in the sunny AZ.
eric, roxanne and kids
We are so happy for you guys. She's a Cutie! We can't wait to meet her.
Jason, Jami, and Kaden
We are thrilled!!! Bailey and Ellie are our wonderful Idaho Grandaughters. We'll be there when the plane lands!!! We love you, Gram and Gramp Moore
I like the changes - but what exactly is #8 Racing; and we all know that Paddy will be a TARHEEL fan!!!
She's beautiful!!! We are so very excited that you will get to bring your baby girl home soon!!
Love Ya!
The Hoffmann's
Congrats!!! I am so excited that the day is finally here. She is so beautiful and she is going to fit right into the family. I can't wait to hold her and kiss her. I am so excited for Bailey to have a little sister and she will be the best big sister. She will teach her everything!!! I love you guys so much and can't wait!!! Love- Aunt Tootsie
Congrats to all of you! We are thrilled for you..so patient you all have been but it will be so worth it. She is beautiful and has such a precious name!!! Gods' Blessings to you all! Bob & Jo Ellen Goodan
Congratulations! Wow what a wonderful way to bring in the year with a new addtion. She is sooooo Cute. Best of luck to you all on your journey to bring her back ! You are in my prayers, keep in touch. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)
Candice
Hi everyone in web land, this is Grama and Poppa Hill in M.T.
If you didn't know Grama is going with to get Ellie, Bailey and I are going to set together on the plane,she is going to bring the colorbooks and crayons. I just can't wait to kiss a new granddaughter. Poppa is going to stay home and work, someone has to pay for this trip and feed the dogs.
Love and kisses
Congrats to the Hill family! I am so excited for Bailey to be a big sister- she will be awesome! I can't wait to meet Ellie!
Love, Mrs. Dines
We are soooo happy for you guys, what a long wait you've had but it'll be worth every minute. What a cutie she is...your Mom (Doris) is pretty proud!!
We'll be awaiting to hear when you make your trip---Merry Christmas!! The d'Autremonts
Steve and Gretchen, I am so happy for your family. This has been a long awaited time to come for you to have Ellie. Gramma Doris has kept me up to date and passed on lots of info last night. The photo is ADORABLE. What a way to start your New Year. I wish you safe travels and the happiest of holidays with someone extra special to celebrate!
Peace and harmony,
Mary Jenni
Bailey,
We are so happy you are going to have a sister!! I love my sister and have always been thankful I have her. I know you will love your sister.
Are you going to call Ellie Biscuit number 2!!! You are Biscuit number 1!!
We love you, Gma and Gpa Moore
Wow! We are all so excited this day has come for you! What a beautiful baby she is, and we can't wait to meet her! Can we still call her Ling Ling? Anyways, we will also need to have the episode of you traveling to China to get little Ellie Hill on a reality TV show, because I can't imagine the Hill's in China. GOD BLESS Little Ellie, and the Hill's on this venture!! Love, Pie
OMG Bailey, you are so hot! And did you know that Scooby is actually smiling in that picture?? His brother Rudi does that too sometimes. Are you so excited to have a little sis? Good luck on your trip to China! We love you Bailey!
Love, Aunt Piester
Congratulations to each of you--she is a BEAUTY!!
Hope you don't have to wait too long-it's been long enough already.
We know Bailey will be a good, big sister.
Love to all,
LaVoy and Joanne
We share your BRONCO news. We hope you are as lucky as they were. LaVoy
Steve, Gretchen and Bailey --
WOW! We knew when you left Billings that this might be a possibility someday so kept waiting each year to hear. I screamed when I read the news. I was so excited. We send you our prayers and blessings for safe and wonderful journey to bring Ellie home. We hope we get to meet her when you come to Montana in March. Let us know!
And to Bailey, you may not remember us, but we remember you on your birthday every year! You have always been that little something special!
Give your mom a hug! I still miss her!
Kim, Blake, Chere & Mitchell
Hello Hill Family,
Glad to hear that you made it safely. Great picture of all of you. I am so excited for you guys.
What an andventure this will be.
Love to you all. See you soon,
Betty
Post a Comment